After activation of Cool Timeline Pro, you will find a Timeline Stories tab inside your WP Dashboard menu items. Go to Timeline Stories > Add New. Here you can create a story for your timeline. Please check the screenshot below and follow these points while creating a story:-
*Story Year and Story Date must have same years otherwise there will be a timeline order error.
- You can select different icons for every timeline story.
- Select Date Based settings for date based timelines.
- Remember to select a story year and corresponding story date before publishing your story.
- Select any content-type – You show the image, video, and slide-show inside your story.
- Remember to select a featured image if you want to show the image as a content-type instead of video or slide-show.
- You can select a story category if you want to create multiple stories. You can differentiate your timelines based upon different categories.
- If you want to set external links on stories then just add your link in Story custom link settings.
- Set Custom Color on each story with the help of Stories Color Settings.
- If you would like to use own images icons instead of default Icons, then just select Image Icon and Check the Use Image Icon instead of font awesome icons settings.