Cool Timeline Pro
Settings (Colors / Fonts etc.)
- Date Settings
- Disable Stories Dates: Setting this option to ‘Yes’ will hide the date on stories timeline.
- Stories Date Formats: Date format of the stories can be changed through this setting. It has various options from showing only “Month and date” to complete “month/date/year” format.
- Custom Date Formats: A user can provide its own custom date format to be replaced with default. A link for PHP manual is given under the settings to check and modify the provided link accordingly.
- Enable Custom Date Style: This setting enables/disable the custom font style for the date. Set the font style from below settings.
- Stories Date Font Style: Font size and other styles for stories date can be changed through this setting. The above setting ‘Enable Custom Date Styles’ must be set to ‘Yes’.
- Enable Custom Date Color: Enabling this setting will apply the custom font color for the stories date. Change the color from below setting.
- Stories Date Color: Change the stories date font color from this setting. The above setting “Enable Custom Date Color” must be set to ‘Yes’.