- Container Background: The background color of the main container of the timeline can be set to ‘ON’ and ‘OFF’ thought this setting. When this setting set to ‘ON’ a new setting ‘background Color’ will be visible to select the color for the timeline’s container background.
- Story Background Color: This is used to change the color of all background stories.
- Content Font Color: The font color of the story’s description can be changed through this setting.
- Story Title Color: The color for the title of the story content can be selected from this setting.
- Circle Color: This is used to change the color of the timeline circle background where stories’ year is visible.
- Line Color: All the timeline stories are connected through a black (default color) horizontal/vertical line. ‘Line Color’ setting is useful to change the color of that line.
- First Color & Second Color: By default, a cool timeline is designed to show alternate color on every story. ‘First Color’ is used to select the color for all the stories on ‘even’ story number and ‘Second Color’ is used to select the color for all the stories on ‘odd’ count. This setting is only used to change the color of the heading title.
NOTE: These settings are not secured by any intelligent color schemes. Kindly use the right color combination to keep the readability of the timeline stories.