Have you ever wondered what is the best WordPress plugin for creating timelines on WordPress?
It is almost certain that it has come to your mind if you have to create a story timeline or want to create a story timeline for your website. There are some WordPress plugins to help you with this functionality. One of the best plugins in the market is Timeline builder pro. It is one of the powerful tools that is used to create a timeline with a large number of stories on your WordPress website.
Why Use Timeline Builder Pro for your Blogs?
Timeline Builder is a responsive WordPress pure HTML & CSS timeline plugin that allows you to create a beautiful horizontal and vertical history timeline. You simply create posts, set images, and date then Timeline Builder will automatically populate these posts on your WordPress site.
You can show your story or life history in a precise and elegant way using powerful and advanced Timeline Builder Pro.
Using this plugin you can create a beautiful timeline with a few clicks. It supports 4 timeline layouts:-
- Vertical Timeline
- Horizontal Timeline
- One-Sided Timeline (Vertical)
- Compact Timeline (Vertical)
These layouts also support advanced settings and you can easily manage colors, icons, images, and content inside your timeline story.
Key Features :
- 40+ Timeline Designs
- Shortcodes to add Timeline Easily to the website
- Multiple timelines: You can create multiple timelines in one website based on different shortcodes.
- Advanced settings: has advanced settings to make that story stand out from other stories.
- Content Visibility
- Ajax Load More/ Pagination
- Download the pro version plugin here.
- Goto Dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new >> Upload plugin
- Choose the above-downloaded file in the upload plugin option and click install.
- After installation Activate the plugin.
How to Use this Plugin :
Usage of this plugin is very easy, it is a user-friendly plugin for any user with no prior knowledge and experience and easily use this and get the required results.
Watch this Youtube video for a better understanding: