Skip to content
Events Widgets Pro For Elementor And The Events Calendar
- Download Pugin from CodeCanyon
- Download the product here. After a successful download, a zip file will be downloaded to your system.
- You can download plugin zip files in two ways, either download “All files & documentation” or just download “Installable WordPress file only “.
- Unzip this file to grab the main plugin if you download “All files & documentation”, or you can directly install “Installable WordPress file only” by clicking WordPress dashboard >> Plugins >> Add new.
Install via WordPress Admin (best plugin installation method)
- Log in to the WordPress Admin panel.
- From the left menu go to Plugins >> Add New >> Upload, to install the plugin.
- Click Upload.
- From here choose the file you just downloaded, make sure the file is in (.zip) format.
- Now Click Install & activate the plugin after installation.
Install via FTP Account
- To install the plugin, use your FTP software and browse to the wp-content/plugins folder.
- Extract the main plugin file (.zip) to the folder and upload it to the server. For example, events-widgets-pro-for-elementor-and-the-events-calendar.zip to the events-widgets-pro-for-elementor-and-the-events-calendar folder and then upload to the server.
- Once it’s uploaded, go to your WordPress Admin panel and browse to Plugins >> Installed Plugins.
- Click the Activate link.