Event widget pro for elementor provides 5+ layout options i.e List, Minimal List, Calendar, Grid, Slider, and Carousel.
In List view, we have two style options i.e Style 1 and Style 2.
Events between Time Range:
Add start or end date in the given option below. It Shows events According to the given date range.
We can control the events according to event time. Upcoming (show future events), past (show past events), and All (to show all events).
It provides an option to display events according to the event’s category. It also gives an option to choose multiple categories of events.
Featured events option:
Show Events option gives us access to show only featured, No-featured, and all events in layout.
Events Limit & Pagination:
Custom date & Date Option:-
In date format option we have 15+ date/Time options available. Here custom date option also available but you have to add date format in TEC settings custom date format option.
Content Visibility Options:-
Content visibility option has several options discussed below step by step :
- Events Order – Here are two options available in ASC / DESC. It changes the order of events according to how many events load on the page.
- Hide Venue – It hides the event’s venue from the view of the layout.
- Display Description – It controls the events description to be displayed or not.
- Display category – It controls the events category to be displayed or not.
- No Events Text – If no such event remain in layout or have no event then what text should be displayed.