- New version of amchart
- Coin gecko widgets
1) Coin Market Ticker list widget
2) Tree Map Widget
3) Crypto Marketcap Comparison
- Million billion formatting in default chart
- Admin side console error
- Live changes code improved
- PHP error and minor warnings.
- Code improvement for PHP 8.0
- Automatic License deactivation on plugin deactivation.
- Coin’s logo updated and added a few new coins.
- Ticker blur issue with the latest version of chrome and Microsoft Edge.
- Exchangely widget issue with the recent version of chrome.
- Newly integrated ‘Dashboard Page’ for easy access.
- PHP code for WordPress version 5.5.1.
- Minor JS issues.
- API SSL handshake verification false
- Compatibility issue with the Coins Marketcap plugin
- The charts color issue fixed
- Live prices not working in some widgets.
- Wrong calculation of BTC in the multicurrency tab.
- Missing banner images.
- Increased database column size for coin logo.
- Total 2500 coins availabe.
- Missing logos for few coins.
- A total of 5000 coins is available if the Coins MarketCap Pro plugin is also active.
- ‘Rank’ column from all widgets layout.
- CDN links for CSS & JS files.
- All 24Hours charts converted to 7Day charts.
- Translation in various languages.
- Update query for periodic update of coins data.
- Database queries and schemes.
- Translation for various languages.
Wrong permission for the ‘Registration’ page (submenu).
Warning for ‘register_reset_route’ called incorrectly.
Minor issues in widget shortcode settings.
Minor CSS & JS issues.
- PHP & JS issues while generating the table.
- Plugin conflict while activating/deactivating the plugin.
- Database error ‘table already exist’.
- New changelly widget.
- Old changelly widget due to various instability.
- Compatibility between different web and mobile browsers.
- Integrated Top coins selection settings in all widgets.
- Advance table settings.
- List widget style-3 extra space issue.
- Review notice.
- Set default values in the settings panel.
- Improved overall code.
- Managed settings and post type in different classes.
- Managed assets in different classes
- Manages style in different files.